Saturday 2 September 2017

OOTD: The Ruffle Trend Continues

Hi lovelies, welcome back. If you have read my last post on the ruffle trend then you'll be pleased to see more of that ruffle trend (my latest style obsession) in this post which I hope you enjoy....
 
Autumn is getting closer and I wanted to wear this outfit one last time (I had to share it on the blog) before the cold hits us. Let me know what you guys think of this look and the twist on the typical white shirt dress.

The white shirt dress look has been seen styled by plenty of bloggers however when I saw that this shirt had ruffled sleeves, I knew I had to get my hands on it! To be honest, I never thought I could pull of the white shirt dress  but I love how the ruffle detail made the dress not look so formal ( no collar) and 'dressed down' but still looking chic! I've never been one to dress to make a statement but its minimal look made it easy to pull off. This dress is from Boohoo priced at only £12.00 (CRAZY right?) and the material is surprisingly nice and did not feel cheap AT ALL with the ruffles maintaining their shape. I'm someone who appreciates quality over how much it is and this certainly delivers more than its price which makes it more amazing. I love the contrast between the structured body of the dress and the free flowing ruffle sleeves which works so well.
 
 I decided to add a western style buckle belt from River Island to slightly cinch in at the waist to add some shape to my figure. I love how this buckle pairs perfectly with the dress and adds as an accessory without having to wear heavy jewellery. This belt is so easy to wear and adds an effortless look to the entire outfit.
 
I finished the whole look with these black suede Chelsea boots from H&M (a few years ago) which are timeless and can be worn in any season. These boots are slim and elegant and add sophistication to the entire outfit while being amazingly comfortable to walk around in London.
 

I hope you guys have been inspired by this casual yet stylish look which I've been wearing non-stop and I love how comfortable it is which makes me feel sooo confident! I love this monochrome outfit and I hope you guys try experimenting with this trend. As always please comment below any outfit pieces I would love! x

*not sponsored*

 Outfit details
Dress- Boohoo
Boots-similar
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© DAVINA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig